Last revised on April 6, 2021
This policy explains what information we collect when you visit or use the website, https://ast-science.com (together with any of its subdomains and https://astsciencellc.applytojob.com, the “Website”), operated by or on behalf of AST & Science, LLC and its affiliates (“Company”, “we” or “us”), and together with any content, tools, features and functionality offered on or through our Website (the “Services”).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and use information about you when you use the Website. We do not sell information about you to third-parties and have not done so in the past 12 months. The below table explains our current practices, and our practices for the past 12 months, related to:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you
- The purposes for collecting and using your personal information
- Whether we disclose your personal information, and if so, to whom
In addition to the above, we also may generally use or disclose this information in the below circumstances:
- with your consent or direction;
- to provide, test, personalize, improve and promote the Services;
- to promote the safety and security of the Services and to detect and fight spam and other forms of abuse or suspicious activity;
- to enforce our Terms of Service for the Service;
- when we have a good faith belief the use or disclosure is required by law, any inquiry, legal process or government request, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement concerning activity that we in good faith believe may violate the law;
- to exercise or defend legal claims, protect against harm to our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property and safety of third parties, our customers, website visitors, or the public, as required or permitted by law;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business;
- in connection with our receipt of services related to the Services from third party service providers (such as job posting service providers);
- to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use the Services.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
- DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
- DO NOT TRACK
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our Website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or submit any information to this Website.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may periodically update this Policy. We will notify you of any material changes and take any other steps as may be required by law. The most current version of the policy will always be shown here.
- CALIFORNIA USERS
If you are a California resident, our collection of certain personal information about you may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable California state privacy laws.
This section provides additional privacy disclosures and informs you of key additional rights as a California resident:
Right to Know Request
Under the CCPA, you have a right to request information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information over the prior 12 months, and ask that we provide you with the following information:
1. Categories of and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
2. Categories of sources from which we collect personal information.
3. The business or commercial purposes for collecting personal information.
4. Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose.
5. Categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right to Delete Request
Under the CCPA, you also have a right to request that we delete personal information, subject to certain exceptions. You may contacting us at the information set forth in Section 8 below to have your information deleted.
Exercising Your Rights Under CCPA
You may make a verifiable request to know or delete by contacting us at the information set forth in Section 8 below.
We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity. If you have not shared your email address with us, we may not have enough information about you to verify your Right to Know and Right to Delete requests since we do not keep sufficient information to re-identify and link you to a prior visit to the Website. You may make a verifiable consumer request to access your personal information twice per 12-month period. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
Requests made through Agents
You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney document, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.
- CONTACT US
AST & Science, LLC
Midland Intl. Air & Space Port
2901 Enterprise Lane
Midland, TX 79706
+1 (432) 276-3966